Thursday, July 30, 2009

All My Bags Are Packed...

Honey giving me the "you're leaving us again?" look

Sugar and Honey, however, are not ready to see me go. They have been laying in my suitcases (empty and full) not letting me get more than 3 feet from them at all times and anytime I leave I hear ALL about it when I return.
Sugar isn't looking at me, he's looking at the cords behind the TV to see which he'll eat while I'm gone.

Sugar is taking it the best, although he will let me know he's upset when he throws up on the floor and eats some really important/expensive cord while I'm gone. That's his way of showing me to not take vacations with out him!
The essentials: sunglasses, passport, and my cowboy hat. That's all I need....
...and a FEW other things stuffed into this (almost) full suitcase. Don't worry, there's an extra duffle bag stuffed in there for the Mexican goodies I plan to bring home! So long McMinnville, I hope you are in one piece when I return from 15 beautiful days in Mexico. If you'd like to see where I'm staying; here is the website! Many thanks to my sister who is taking Erica and I to the airport at 3am (for our 6am flight...who planned that?! Oh, that's right...me (oops!)) Thanks to Tramaine for taking care of Sugar and Honey while I'm off on my adventure. No 100 degree days while I'm gone please! See ya'll when I return! Paige and Beflany: I'll see you on the 7th! Adios!

1 comment:

Paige Lomas said...

ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhh..
see ya in 7 days!