Monday, August 11, 2008

Tennis Tournament Pics

It was over 100 degrees on the courts the weekend of this tournament.  Every side switch Erica and I were in the shade drinking a ton of water.  This was taking during warm ups.   Apparently I like to point when I do anything in tennis...including serving.
I believe this ball was out...but who knows since I point at every ball I hit!   :-)
The forehand volley.  Decent form...including the "point" at the ball!
The backhand...those weren't very consistent that day...but it got the job done because we won!
Erica and I celebrating after we won the tournament!  We're not much for hugging...but we did after we won this one!  It was a hot day and a long match, so it was pretty cool that we pulled out the 1st place finish!

1 comment:

Paige Lomas said...

cute pix! I like your layout more than mine...come over and help me out! The pointing finger is so funny...guess it works for you.