Sunday, February 15, 2009

My iTunes and Me

Here's how it works:
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button


What's my mood like right now?
Blessed, Elton John

How's tomorrow going to be for you?
Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Elton John

What kind of person am I?
Photograph, Def Leopard

Am I loved?
Flake, Jack Johnson (Sad)

How can I achieve my highest potential?
Count On Me, Jefferson Starship

What should I do with my life?
O Holy Night, Bing Crosby

Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
It Ain't Personal, R Kelly and Jay-Z

What is my best quality?
Tahiti, Tahiti, Nā Waiho'olu'u O Ke Ānuenue (Huh?)

How does my social life look?
All Eyes On Me, 2Pac

What's the meaning of life?
I Want to Be Inside Your Heaven, Carrie Underwood

What do people think of me?
Ode To Joy, Trans Siberian Orchestra

How crazy am I?
Its Not Over, Chris Daughtry

Where will I be a year from now?
No One, Alicia Keys

What is my fondest wish?
Everytime, Britney Spears

How did my best friend and I meet?
Sunshine and Summertime

What will I dream about tonight?
Crazy, Aerosmith

What should I be working on right now?
Easy Silence, Dixie Chicks (So true!)

What's my mom up to currently?
Momma Don't Get Dressed Up for Nothing, Brooks and Dunn (weird!)

What did I do last weekend?
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, U2

Describe me.
I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, Britney Spears (Now, that's funny)

What does my iPod say about me?
Rock the Boat, Aaliyah

No comments: