It reminds me of how CJ and Cole sing Back in Black by ACDC...to them its "Jack is Back." Cracks me up every time they sing it! The other one they have changed the lyrics on is "Drift Away." They sing it as "Give me the Beach Boys and free my soul." I giggle to myself everytime I hear those songs. Enjoy them on my blog...and think of two little boys in the back seat of a car singing their hearts out to these two classics.
Husband refuses to travel with his wife after she turns a couple's getaway
into a whole-family trip without telling him: ‘The trip we agreed on no
longer existed’
-
Couples need time to be alone and strengthen their bond. If they have other
people stringing along, that becomes almost impossible to do.
Spending time wi...
5 hours ago

1 comment:
I totally love when you post about your family. I am glad you have such great memories of mixed up lyrics. Don't forget about feliz navidad!
Post a Comment