Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summer Fun at the Toth Pool

Here are some pictures from this summer that I just got off my camera! I meant to post these a long time ago! This first picture is not the greatest of CJ but its the best of three attempts of me! (Shield the eyes of the young ones if Paige's cleave is too intense...hee hee hee)
Mr. I-know-how-to-dive-Auntie-Anna showed me many many times his moves off the diving board. I had to show him a few myself but there is no evidence of those...I was very Olympic-esque if I do say so myself!
Check out the form!
The areal view of the wee baby Zac still inside my sister's tummy and a very anxious big brother enjoying the last few moments being an only child!
CJ being a total goof-ball. Not sure what he's attempting to do here, but I thought it was a cute picture all the same. :)

1 comment:

Paige Lomas said...

I love the pictures! They are really cool! Please send them to my home email! How do you feel being 29?