Another day...another push up.
We have been doing A LOT of push ups in practice lately. Whether it's not calling the ball, or walking when we need to hustle or whatever. Lots of push ups.
Today, one of my players had had it...
Me: Ok, 5 push ups!
Player: I hate push ups
Me: Me too!
Player: Why can't we do WHALE push ups? (Then she proceeds to lift her arms and legs above her head keeping her stomach on the floor).
Me: (laughing a lot) Ummm, if I did those I'd break myself. Thanks.
Whale push ups? Seriously? Who is her PE teacher anyway?
Is it the thought that counts in a relationship?—Woman receives weekly
flowers from boyfriend, gets annoyed when coworker tells her they come from
their workplace lobby
-
A man wanted to make a romantic gesture for his partner, but his colleague
didn't realize that he wasn't telling the whole truth about it.
There are plenty...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment