Thursday, August 6, 2009

In Mexico...3's of Me

No pictures for this blog entry. Erica went home today and that means the camera did too. I spent the morning helping Luz put the kitchen back together. It feels sooo good to have a nice clean place to prepare meals and such and to actually have the refrigerator in the kitchen! My sister arrives tomorrow evening and I can't wait! Tonight I am spending alone in Mexico. I hope to fall asleep quickly and wake up to a beautiful morning. And, since I am along in Mexico (and a little bored) I decided to do one of those things where you write 3 things about yourself...

Three names I go by:
1. Anna
2. Miss Gradek
3. My seeestor

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Science Teacher
2. Waitress
3. Volleyball Coach

Three places I have been (this year)
1. Ajijic, Mexico
2. Vancouver BC, Canada
3. Three Forks, Montana

People who text me regularly
1. Tramaine
2. Erica
3. My Seeestor!

Three of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Mexican
3. Chocolate

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Volleyball season
2. Laying by the pool tomorrow
3. Having my seeestor arrive tomorrow!

Three places I have lived
1. Amity, OR
2. Beaverton, OR
3. San Diego, CA

Three favorite drinks (all of which I've had today!)
1. Coffee!!!
2. Mango y Fresca
3. Ice Water

Three TV shows that I watch
1. 24
2. Days
3. Unwrapped

Three favorite Movies
1. Drop Dead Gorgeous
2. Hercules (Honey, you mean HUNK-ules!)
3. Steel Magnolias

Three autos I have owned
1. Volvo
2. Honda Accord
3. Nissan Altima

No comments: