I've officially joined the "24" bandwagon. My friend Steve, who I blogged about earlier this week with the torn quad tendon, has the whole series (through Season 5) borrowed on dvd and I watched the 1st episode tonight. I am hooked! I don't know why I've waited so long to watch this show! I guess it's better to do it this way so now I can watch the episodes whenever I want (or whenever Steve gets done with a disc!). I did the same thing with Sex and the City...only that was because I didn't have HBO. I think I like watching shows like this, no commercials and pausing to figure out what is going on. I guess I figured out what I'm doing for the rest of my summer! 24 hours is a lot of TV and then multiply that by 5? Yikes, I'll be busy for a while!
Lazy coworker routinely sleeps 5 hours of her 12-hour shift, new manager
photographs her: ‘She sees the phone still in his hands, and puts two and
two together. She says, "Did you just take a picture of me while I was
unconscious?"’
-
Sometimes you have to accept defeat
We can't pull off a perfect Uno reverse every day; sometimes it goes badly.
It's better to accept defeat than to play d...
7 hours ago

1 comment:
GET WITH IT AND POST....LAZY!
hee hee
Post a Comment